Word of Mouth Marketing / Social Media Internship
The Cyphers Agency (TCA) is looking to grow its Word of Mouth department. We are seeking dynamic, creative, fun, and interesting interns who want nothing more than to learn about word of mouth marketing.
We are looking for someone with a thorough understanding of:
- Basic Marketing Principles
- Internet Research
- Social Networking Sites (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Blogs, especially WordPress
- Online Forums
- Viral Videos
- Online Contests
- Flickr, FourSquare, Tumblr, Groupon, Living Social, Wikipedia, Review Sites, etc.
- In college or a recent graduate.
- Advertising, PR, or Marketing Majors are preferred.
- Able to work 20-40 hours per week.
- Prior social media experience is a bonus.
Wanna show you are super awesome?
- Show us your online presence – think personal blog, Flickr, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Send us some writing samples that show your style and voice.
- Share with us some of your favorite blogs, articles, or videos. Bonus if we haven’t read, heard, or seen it yet.
- Get others to talk online about why you should be the next WOM intern. Comments on this post are a start. And hashtags never hurt, either… (#HireMeTCA)
- Show us how you’ve used social media to get results (for school, work or personal purposes).
- Tell us what YOU think is an awesome example of an effective campaign that used social media and/or Word of Mouth. Negative ten points if you say “Old Spice.”
As for that cover letter and resume, you can send it to email@example.com. Look forward to hearing from you!
53 Old Solomons Island Road, Suite G
Annapolis, Maryland 21401